Are you in a committed relationships and some issue keeps coming up again and again? Or are you single and every time you start dating, something blocks you from moving forward into a long term relationship? Or are you avoiding dating but would like to and aren’t t sure how to heal baggage from past relationships?
In this relatable, action-oriented book, Kim Baker presents 7 ways to get rid of past baggage to make room for the relationship you’ve always wanted.
Girlfriend 101 offers:
- A way through old grief and patterns that keep us stuck
- Strategies for getting more in touch with how our thoughts impact our lives
- Practices to become more self-responsible rather than telling ourselves a victim story
- Tools to identify if you’re in a toxic relationship with another person or yourself
- Strategies for building consistent self-care habits to stop abandoning our own needs
- A focus on building empowered, authentic relationships
Girlfriend 101 helps readers drop the baggage to heal most important relationship of all – the relationships with ourselves.
Available July 27 on Amazon